Our PremiumLinks service is a by-product of years of link building, millions of dollars invested, and thousands of reports analyzed. We now understand that search engines reward websites most when they show they are linked from high quality, aged, relevant websites. For many years these links were easy to come by via a saturation of link vendors and brokers. Over time the search engines have systematically devalued many of these networks.
The PremiumLinks service is a unique, but laborious program, which is designed to uncover buried link treasure. The programs works like this:
To learn more call us at: 877-Rank-321 or 480-949-1810. Or, fill out the form below and we'll research your website and give you a call to discuss our recommendations.
- We manually search keywords related to your market and sift through hundreds or thousands of ranking websites (generally sticking to the top 30 results). We funnel these websites into categories, and begin contact the sites that we feel may be interested in linking to your site (excluding competitors, huge brands, etc.) We will also mine your top competitor's backlinks, and will sift through the best opportunities found.
- We work with these websites on a one-to-one basis to establish an advertising fee appropriate for our link advertising.
- We run critical website statistics through our proprietary link evaluator tool in order to establish the value of the website interested in placing your link. If the value of the link is less than the negotiated price we either re-negotiate with the website publisher or work with another site altogether. This process means that we are always finding you the best link values.
- Once the pricing model has been finalized we submit your link anchor text to the website publisher, taking care to ensure that the anchor text usage and link placement remains consistent with natural looking links.
- We pay the website publishers every month on your behalf - you just pay us a flat monthly fee.
Fill out the form below for a FREE consultation and quote: